"Listen to the words that others can't speak; speak the words that others can't hear."

Sunday, February 28, 2010





Today I woke up to the wonderful sun warming my face, it was a beautiful "spring-ish" day and I was determined to get sunburned (considering the fact that 'tan' seems to be inconceivable to my body). I was laying out for two hours shivering and thinking about how pathetic I probably would have looked if anyone saw me... As soon as I gave up and decided that Facebook was calling my name more than the cold but still beautiful day, it got cloudy out. I really despise Texas weather. Oh, and if you were wondering, the picture above is one of my brother and I when we first moved to Puerto Rico, as you can see, we haven't changed much. :)


So officially, Isabella has no chance of looking any darker or, I should say 'less white', before retreat.


I pray that retreat goes well. I'm extremely nervous about a lot of things but I think it'll be great.


Today I found an old friend on Facebook, it made me realize how much I miss not having a job, not needing to work. I've missed out on a lot in the past year or so, but I'm ready to get it all back, I just hope everyone else is able to understand and accept me now.




I really miss some things.
"There is no God like you, O Lord, not one has done what you have done." -Psalm 86:8






No comments:

Post a Comment