"Listen to the words that others can't speak; speak the words that others can't hear."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The things I hoped I never would.

It's sick these thoughts that haunt me.
Day and night, night and day
In every way  I can't escape them.

And I fear the explanation,
And I fear this sensation
And I can't bring myself to believe
This is real.

This is real.

It's sick these thoughts that haunt me.
I wish I could escape them.
The things I hoped I never would,
And the things I know I should
I only hope I can't escape them.

This I know is real.

It's real what I saw,
Every time I saw it.
It's real what I felt and did,
Every time I did it.

It's sick these thoughts that haunt me.
And I wish I hadn't
And I wish I had
And I wish I could believe in wishes.

I can't do this any longer.
If it's love, it's love.
If it's not then break it.
If you don't know then you better--

Because this I know is real--

We can't do this for much longer.

And this I know is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment